The Things We Offer
Since 2003, Drug Rehab West Midlands has been there to help anyone with a drug or alcohol problem. Our experience is extensive as a result of helping scores fighting forms of substance abuse.
In the United Kingdom, Drug Rehab West Midlands is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. We utilise an incorporated model that joins peer bolster, psychosocial intercessions and phenomenal clinical care at each phase of an individual's recuperation journey. Our dream is to offer care that is centred on the individual, supports recovery and in the long run assists people to achieve long-lasting abstinence from alcohol and substances.
In order to meet our objectives, we
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Complete our work in community-based treatment centres close to where people reside.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Belong to SMART Recovery.
- Offer counselling and assistance to carers and families of the addicts by realising their needs.
- Fill all available chasms by connecting with the things that are present.
To take in more about Drug Rehab West Midlands's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 772 3971.
For Anyone Needing Our Services
You can go through our Patient Information Leaflet if you want to understand the ways we can assist you till you are completely healed.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).