Paying For Rehabilitation
How much it will cost you to recover from alcohol addiction is largely determined by the level of substance abuse and other related issues. For any type of income, these treatment programs are reasonable.
The price of addiction treatment changes from rehab to rehab. You will be given some services free while other treatments may costs you a couple of thousand of pounds daily. Whatever you can afford, there will be rehab suitable to your addiction.
If you know what resources are available to help with rehab costs, rehab is available to everyone. Furthermore, there are people that can assist you finding a method to pay for a medical care.
You will find various financing options in most rehab facilities, most will also accept insurance and others even provide financial aid.
In order to take care of the expense of addiction treatment, the insurance is the most general method. Depending on your insurance company and the policy you have with them will determine the amount of cover you have, along with what treatment options the medical centre provides.
Some available insurance companies will pay for addiction treatment such as
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
There are other ways of getting treated for addiction even if you don't have insurance. Looking for a no-cost or low-income rehabilitation centre can be one method to get help. Find other rehab centres which gives financing options. Free rehab centres provide financing options because they have partial funding and more waiting lists.
There is inpatient rehab centres that offer loans to those not covered by insurance.
You have to think of rehabilitation as an investment even if you're afraid to take on debt. It won't take too long to clear the payments. When you are sober, you can start your life again and recover your career and other things you lost during the time you were in addiction. By not spending money to fund your addiction, you may be able to save more money than before.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
Various Costs Associated With Drug Treatment
The kind of therapy provided by a rehabilitation influences the full expense of sobriety.
Depending on your addiction you will be offered different types of treatment that are most suitable to you and the addiction.
Services and medical concern are some factors that impact on cost of rehab.
Contact us so we can help you locate an excellent facility on 0800 772 3971.
According to studies and medical care centres, the posterior estimates depends on expenses
- Total outpatient detox treatment may cost between £800 - £1200.
- Detoxification is usually part of the total amount charged in inpatient treatment centres.
- Whether you are being treated as an inpatient and the kind of medication you require will also determine the cost of your detox.
- The charges maybe higher when the drug in question has withdrawal symptoms that may be dangerous since this will call for constant monitoring.
- Inpatient Treatment
- For a 30-day program, some inpatient rehabilitation can cost about £4800.
- For a 30-day program, popular centres regularly have a maximum price of £16,120.
- Treatment for two to three months will cost anything between £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment
- Inpatient rehab is costly as compared to outpatient rehab for easy-going to moderate users.
- For three month program, it charges £4,000.
- Costs of £8000 have also been noted such as in the programs provided by Hazelden Betty Ford.
- The price tag relies upon how frequently the individual visits the rehab centre every week and for to what extent.
- Price tag of rehab has a great impact on the type of treatment and medication.
- Some people do not require any medicines when recovering from addiction.
- People addicted to alcohol and depressants usually require treatment with medicines.
- In a given year, the cost of these medications can be in the thousands of pounds.
- An example is the total needed for Methadone treatment for Heroin addiction for a year amounts to £4000.
The Price Of Being A Addict
In coming years, rehab will be cheaper overall than the drugs and liquor. As compared to sober people, the drug and liquor addicts have negative effect on income and they are likely to miss out their work and jobs.
There are heavy costs associated with using drugs including the cost of acquiring the drugs, treating health complications and handling legal problems.
Recovered addicts have been heard to confess spending tens of thousands of pounds to support their habit.
An alcoholic user spends his £8500 on 12-packs in a day. It can cost several thousand pounds more to deal with legal issues that may come up. In the case of illicit drugs, it's not easy to tell how much the addiction will cost but it could easily be much higher.
The financial problems caused by dependency is only the beginning of troubles. An addict will lose a lot to their addiction including personal relationships and these can be the most costly.
What Factors Into The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
When coming up with the expense of treatment, many things have to be taken into account. The most obvious are
- The Centre Type
- Whether you want to go to an inpatient or outpatient program, the cost difference can be staggering.
- Residential treatment programs have to house the patients and provide more in-depth treatment and this is why the costs are higher.
- The location of the centre and the duration of the programs also affects the cost.
- In an area where the cost of living is high, the cost of treatment is likely to also be high
- Treatments Provided
- Medical detoxification isn't necessary for everyone at the beginning of the treatment.
- When a user quite utilizing cocaine, they don't feel dangerous withdrawal symptoms hence they are the only screened without any technical detox.
- However, those fighting alcohol and Heroin addictions go through some very tough withdrawal symptoms during the detox that most will require help with some medicines to pull through.
- The cost will therefore be higher for people who require more medical attention.
- Counselling and other professional treatments will bring the cost up.
- There will be additional charges depending on the kind of amenities offered.
- Such facilities and services like massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, large individual rooms or award-winning chefs are all factored in the final bill you pay.
- Luxury rehabilitation visited by rich and well-known people are high-priced due to its amenities.
- Rehab at a luxury centre will cost a lot more.
- Most rehab centres are not that expensive but the extra facilities can bring the price up.
Non Profit And State Funded Rehabilitation
Many people meet necessity for low-income rehabilitation, which are normally unprofitable institutions. Rehabilitation centres that are free of charge are referred to as Low-income rehabs. The help provided in these low-income centres is aimed at helping everyone including the jobless.
Free rehab is available from the Salvation Army. People with low incomes can also take advantage of state-funded treatment centres.
Getting On The Program
It is important that you find a rehabilitation centre that can cater to your needs once you decide to kick your addiction. Try not to let the cost of recovery a chance to keep you down. For insurance and financing programs, we provide you and help you get a suitable rehab for your problem.